Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Admonition

What is what is this world turning to? Sexual immorality has become the way of life Morality is dead and corruption is a forest The father of light and truth is deserted People blame Him for the evil Forgetting it is our greed that brought war and murder He rescued us and returned the source of our freedom; Freewill, it is the benefit slaves don't enjoy His love for us makes him go extra mile; Yet we are never grateful All we do is complain and give excuses When we slip and injure, we ask Him why it happened But if He opens our eyes; we will know we could have died from that slight fall He is so faithful even when we are faithless He could have snatched us and forced us to worship Yet he wants a genuine relationship from us; one we don’t cherish He could have forced us to worship and praise him 24/7 Yet he gave us dominion and authority freely This is a generation filled with ingrate; A generation filled with lust and hatred This is a Generation that doesn’t reference the maker Even for the fact that they know they can’t do without Him They forget that four things brought man in being Yet was impossible to function without a being Word, Authority, Love, Divinity Are all useless without God
For God said {the Word} And God commanded {His Authority} For God {Loves} the world And God is Eternal {Divinity} That is why all we have exist For nothing exist outside the creator That made His son the mediator To die for us the creation Yet man fell to dust Dragging the world to a curse Making our righteousness filthy rags But God in His mercy Decided to show compassion Thereby creating redemption That is gotten through salvation He could outlive us bringing an end to our lives Because He pre-existed existence He lives outside time but communicates in time He decided to make us His responsibility Not because it was a necessity But because it was out of charity Yet we return to our futility that brings nothing but vanity I therefore urge you tonight To make your incense rise Surrendering as a sacrifice For what God wants is not so much Of your time and attention Neither is it all of your time and attention What God want is YOU!!! Just as you are the centre of your life So is He the centre of life And so he can’t control your heart Until it becomes His heart That is the mystery of self- denial For at this point will you be still And at this point will He be God in you Only then will there be an overflow of His presence!!! Lord, I look up and marvel at your greatness Because I wasn’t a match for your holiness For words can’t comprehend your majesty, Because you are glorious in dynasty If I say I can do without you Or say you’ve not been merciful Then I deceive myself greatly Because I know you are mighty
Writing this right now; I’m short of words And I can’t but add that I’m lost in thoughts I rather switch to meditations than to gallivant You are not explore-able; you are adorable That is why Heavens and earth adore you And the angels bow before you “You are brighter than the sun” is an under statement Because the angels cover their faces with velvet I, your creation am a marvel; yet I tend to travel For I fear you may cease me from social pleasure Not knowing you want to show me real pleasure Tonight, I surrender and give everything to you Withholding nothing because I have seen it all as vanity Today, I bow before the Elohim; that placed the earth before him Today, I ask that you lead me where my trust is without boarders That I may walk upon the waters as I ponder and wonder on the journey Tonight, I ask for your power and grace as I submit willing for this race And here is my final word, Have Your Way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE SACRIFICE OF CHRIST

(CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: THE LION, THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE) “Why do bad things happen to good people? That only happened once. And He volu...